MAP


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
.profile-datablock {

Monday, April 30, 2007

What an awesome dad!!

Well, no pictures to go with this post - just a little bragging. This past weekend I went on a women's retreat and left Scott and Landon by themselves for 3 full days! I had a great time at the retreat, but also got a little sick. I'm so glad to be home. I missed Landon, but was glad for the time away. Scott did an awesome job taking care of Landon! They played outside, walked around downtown, and hung out at a friend's house. Landon ate plenty, had his baths, and all the toys were put away when I came home! Scott had even done a little laundry and caulked around the bathtub!!

I was so proud of them both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He probably hired someone to do all those things while he sat back and watched television. Just kidding.