MAP


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
.profile-datablock {

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Never Knew ORANGES were soo goood!!

For some reason in the States i really wasnt that big of a fruit eater, but here things are so different. The fruit here is unbeleivable. Right now we have alot of oranges and strawberries in season. I have found myself sitting and eating six or seven oranges at a time. They also have mandelinas right now. These are kind of like tangerines. On that note does anyone know the difference between a tangerine, satsuma, or a mandelina?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I've done some research today. Satsuma's are a type of tangerine. Satsuma's are even grown in Turkey. so I think that the mandolina's are just the Turkish name for satsuma. I couldn't find anything on mandolina's.

Tracy said...

So... oranges huh? Trey likes a good orange, but I've never seen him eat 6 or 7 at one time. (Although I might be able to pack away some strawberries!) Seems like it might give you an ulcer with all that acid in your tummy... Rebecca - you'd better watch out or he'll eat himself right back into the hospital with "orange poisoning"! Yes, fruit is good for you, but I don't think you should OD on it.
:0)
And I have no idea what the difference is between all those fruits.

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Well, you think those are good . . . . just wait until the peaches are in season. I know, I know, I used the bad word . . . but I can't remember how to spell "sheftali" . . .