MAP


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
.profile-datablock {

Friday, February 17, 2006

Why Do I Buy The Cheap Stuff??


Have you ever been in the store and you are looking at something you want but there may be two or three different brands . Which one do you buy? Well for me unfortuantely i usually go for the cheap one. And that is the case with these masonary drill bits. Here in Turkey all the walls are concrete. So in order to hanf picture or anything else you have to use masonary bits to drill the holes. I went to buy some bits and I saw two ore three different brands and as you can see i went for the cheap one. This bit just deformed while I was using it. I guess it is true you get what you pay for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's your sign!!!!!! Come on now, tell me the truth, how mad did that really make you?

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that you married into the right family!!! ALWAYS go for the cheap stuff because we CAN make it work no matter what.

Anonymous said...

I feel for ya man. We have the same issues here in Thailand. Lee W.